Friday, February 5, 2010

Lights Out by Halffast

.
Hey guyz I'm reading the book Lights Out by David Crawford, aka Halffast and I strongly
recommend you to read it, not only because its awesome and you can learn tons of stuff from
it but also because IT WAS FREE.

In its 600 pages Halffast show us what would happen if the USA electrical power grid went
down because of a terrorist attack and how a group of normal people organizes to survive the
hard times following it.

You can get the first 20 chapters from http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/friends_links.html, the
complete book is being removed from the free distribution channels, but if you search carefully
maybe you can still found a complete copy.

(The complete Local copy was removed by author request, supposedly there is a paper book
comming and the author is visiting Hollywood producers)
.

3 comments:

Racter said...

Ya lo tengo en mi palm

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I didn't see a way to email you. I am the author of Lights Out and I am glad you enjoyed it. I have asked that all the online versions be taken down. If you would be so kind as to remove the PDF from your site, I would appreciate it. If you wish to talk to me further about this, you can email me at dcrawford@email.com . Thanks so much.

APX said...

ok, no problem, I'll just post a link to frugalSquirrels

 
hit counter script